Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Night At the Museum 2

So since no one was posting, I thought I should post something lighthearted....

We finally got around to watching Night At the Museum: the Smithsonian and I was completely and very pleasantly surprised. (However, do not watch it twice in three days if your not supposed to be using your tummy muscles! :-)
Anyways, if you want something lighthearted and funny, it's perfect and very clean (I think it's even funnier and cleaner then the first one...something rare indeed).



So, that's all I'm going to say about it since you should all check it out.

And you all should be following my blog "The Erratic Muse"...pretty please.

And that the party was wonderful and thank all of you that could come for coming!!!! And boo-hoo we missed you Beka and Aisha!

Someone else take a turn...
Miss Pickwickian

2 comments:

Laurel Beth said...

I really enjoyed this one, it was so funny, although the blooper reel is what really cracks me up, how the "British" guy cracks himself up!:-)

Katherine said...

I received your comment on my blog, Miss Pickwinian, thank you. I will work on fixing my comment section.
I LOVE this movie, we've watched it so many times.